You are here: Simmaron ResearchTreatmentBrief Report From Dr. Prigden on the Fibromyalgia Antiviral Trial – and the Future Chronic Fatigue Syndrome One

It’s not too much to say that if successful, the Pridgen antiviral trials for Fibromyalgia would be a paradigm changer – turning FM from a poorly treated central nervous system disorder to a  disorder characterized by a (hopefully) treatable herpesvirus infection.

Is it a breakthrough? The results look good so far - stay tuned!

Is it a breakthrough? The results look good so far – stay tuned!

Pridgen’s approach is new in several ways. Not only has no one targeted herpesviruses in FM before, but the  herpesvirus Pridgen is targeting, herpes simplex virus, is one no one has connected with either FM or ME/CFS before.

Pridgen has also combined an antiviral with an anti-inflammatory (with antiviral properties).  Rumors have abounded regarding the identity or identities of the drugs, but we won’t know officially which they are until the report is made.

The fact that we haven’t had a press release by now regarding the Phase II trial has lead to some concern. (Phase two trials are typically larger trials (1-several hundred people) that further assess a treatment’s efficacy and safety. Pridgen’s Phase II trial was a large multi-center trial.)

I contacted Dr. Pridgen to see what he could say at this point. This is what he said.

• They hope to present their research mid-Nov
  • A press release will predate that
  • The treatment was statistically significantly effective in improving nearly every primary and secondary endpoint
  • The treatment was significantly superior to placebo (p<.oo1) (not sure which  endpoints)
  • The treatment was better tolerated than placebo
  • The results in the FM trial are good enough that preliminary plans are being made for toxicology studies that will allow them to move forward on a similar Proof of Concept Phase 2 CFS (ME/CFS) trial; i.e. they’re beginning to work on a similar ME/CFS trial.
  • They will be looking for government/humanitarian funding for that.

The Earlier Video

Check out a confident Dr. Pridgen as he talks about the Fibromyalgia trial sometime around April at a local news station.

Conclusion

It’s going to take longer for the final results than many had hoped but the news otherwise is good.  The significant improvement in almost all the endpoints is promising (and I would say somewhat unusual).  The fact that they’re beginning preliminary planning for an ME/CFS trial suggests that the FM trial went well indeed.

Still, we won’t know how significant the significant improvements are until the press and study release probably in November.

That will be frustrating to those who want to get going on treatments now, but my understanding is that this period – prior to publication – is a delicate period in the development of any drug. If that’s true think how much more so it is for a startup company that’s going to need to raise significant funds for the  big Phase III trial.  Publicly releasing the full results and the drug combo they’ve identified this far in advance of publication would be a mistake.

For more on Pridgen’s antiviral trial check out

• TERRY

June 8, 2014 at 8:47 pm - Reply

• Gregory G Cutler DVM

June 8, 2014 at 8:57 pm - Reply

I was put on his Fibromyalgia protocol by a knowledgeable colleague of his and it was horrible!!!!!! I felt like my head was in a vise at night and someone was trying to split it open with an axe. I could only tolerate it for a week, even with my Dr trying to change the times I took the medications. Now two weeks later I still have insomnia which I haven’t had for about 4 years. If I had a penny for every time I hear “what could it hurt” I’d be a millionaire!

• Celia Harrison

June 8, 2014 at 10:10 pm - Reply

I wonder was it the meds or the toxins from the dying viruses that made you so sick?

June 9, 2014 at 3:58 pm - Reply

This is also a Fibro protocol. We just had a study showing that BDNF levels in ME/CFS and FM were abnormal – in the opposite ways. May be the protocol for ME/CFS will be a bit different. (Hope I’m not grasping at straws :))

June 8, 2014 at 9:16 pm - Reply

I’m sorry it didn’t work out. I assume they tried to lower them? I wonder if it could have been a herx?

• Marilynne

June 8, 2014 at 10:14 pm - Reply

Is this different from the treatment with Cidofovir infusions that Dr. Lerner has been treating me since January? I have Herpes 6 and making progress!

June 9, 2014 at 3:56 pm - Reply

It is similar but different. Pridgen is certainly using a different antiviral (although we don’t know which one – I just don’t think it involves infusions) and he adds an anti-inflammatory with antiviral properties as well.

• BRENDA M. FLIPPEN

June 8, 2014 at 11:08 pm - Reply

I wish you luck but I have my doubts. Reason being is I have had SHINGLES since I was 18 yrs. old. I have been on ACYCLOVIR and a couple of other antiviral meds since 1991 daily. At first it was 200mgs 5 times a day, then after a few months of that I went to 400 mg. 2 times a day. Since then I have been on 800mgs a day, every day of my life. If I miss three days I have an outbreak of SHINGLES . I was diagnosed with FMS in 85′. I was diagnosed with FMS/CFS in 97′ after a 3rd bout of MONO. My SHINGLES were not diagnosed until 1991 because I never told anyone I about the breakouts. I just thought it was part of my strange health problems. I have had IBS since I was a baby, and have had boy aches also since an infant. I lived on aspirin the first 8 years of my life. My parents would take turns at night rubbing me sown with alcohol and refilling the hot water bottle every night until I went to sleep. Only thing the Dr. ever said was ‘growing pains’ except the pain never completely stopped. So at 18 yrs. of age I did not want to tell anyone I had BLISTERS ON MY HIP every month when it was time for my period. I was embarrassed .I never even thought about telling a Dr.. Then in 85 when my PAIN got near unbearable I mentioned it to my new Dr. the one who diagnosed me with FMS , he said it was probably nothing and to leave them alone. In 1991 we moved and my new gyno saw the blisters on my hip and asked me what they were and I told him I didn’t know and told him how long I had had them and how often. He did a slide test of the fluid. When it came back he called and told me I had SHINGLES. Imagine my surprise ! You can’t even begin to know how angry I was that my last Dr. basically ignored the blisters and just said leave them alone. You cannot imagine how much PAIN I had endured from shingles on top of the FMS for all those years that could have been lessened or maybe even avoided if I had been treated for SHINGLES ! I wish you all the luck in the world in finding a treatment or cure for FMS/CFS, and at this point in my life, (62 yrs old) I believe luck is the only hope we have at treating or curing these diseases. Just plain ‘ol luck. Pleas let me know what you think ,if this helped you any for your research. I am always hoping for a “real” treatment for us,, and not antidepressants !!! Sorry but they are a joke. And I have tried every one of them,, only side effects,, not worth the liver damage. If I could get marijuana I would try that,,,I hear it helps the pain. But I doubt AL will ever legalize it. maybe I will move to CA or CO. LOL SO SICK and TIRED in AL. Brenda Flippen

June 9, 2014 at 4:00 pm - Reply

Another missed diagnosis story – there sure are a lot of them!

• Andrea Kennedy

June 11, 2014 at 3:31 pm - Reply

Hi Brenda,
      What a pain-filled life you have lived! I was so saddened to hear what you have gone through and wanted to reach out to you. The doctor who diagnosed my CFS wrote a booklet about his personal struggle with CFS and his insights into it. Seems like he felt it was due to the epson-barr virus whose traces were left in your body by an infection. He gave me a high dose of Acyclover and perhaps it quelled my CFS to the point that I didn’t have as much pain as so many others with the disease. That having been said, shingles comes from the chicken pox virus which stays in your body and shows up at a later date as shingles. Seems to me like the two things are very similar. I have gotten the shingles vaccine and hope it does what it says it will.
      I have been listening to the Thyroid Summit online. The presenters had a lot of info on autoimmune diseases. One thing that struck me was how sensitive we all are to gluten. If you have not tried to be gluten free, perhaps it would help your health issues tremendously. Of course, I am not a doctor, just a fellow pilgrim on the same journey through life. However I do know that we all have to take our health care into our own hands. Case in point, your one doctor’s telling you not to worry about that rash on your hip! If you google The Thyroid Summit you will be led to some amazing health practioneers, some are medical doctors who have bridged the gap from conventional to functional medicine, some are pharmacists and nutritionists. I hope this will lead you to some relief. You deserve it after 62 years of what you had to put up with.
      With many blessings for good health,
      Andrea

• BRENDA M. FLIPPEN

June 8, 2014 at 11:12 pm - Reply

Please excuse the type o’s, this is an extra bad day for me. I see all of the mistakes,,, sorry.

• Hope

June 9, 2014 at 2:17 am - Reply

Thanks so much for following up Cort! I guess I’m a bit confused though. By giving his patients these two prescriptions and sharing the protocol with other doctors who are sharing it with their patients is that not considered publicly releasing the results? In the Tuscaloosa News article written about this he even comments to have patients come visit him to see if he can help them or to have their doctor contact him to see if they will work with him (although he also mentions only about 1 in 3 will). Also do you mind explaining end points? Thanks for everything!

Gregory, I am also on the protocol and have been consistently for a little over 2 weeks (I had to stop because I ran out of samples and had to go through an appeals process to get my insurance company to cover one of the drugs). In any case, my doctor told me even before giving me the two drugs that Dr. Pridgen says that if you are feeling sick (more so than our “normal” sick) that you should stop taking the medication and start back on it in 7 days.

I have been very lucky where the only thing that really has felt worse is my knee pain. I haven’t had any side effects to the medications. I’m really hoping this works although I’m not feeling better someone wonderful and close to Dr. Pridgen said you didn’t get this over night so don’t expect to get better over night. Because my doctor said some had improved in as little as 3 days I thought if it was going to work it would be working already. This could work for some. I’m riding it out but I can also understand why your not. I do hope something works for you and all of us desperately seeking relief! I will know if this is going to work for me by the time Dr. Pridgen speaks again in November.

June 9, 2014 at 4:04 pm - Reply

I know where you’re coming from Hope :). Dr. Pridgen asked to me release what he gave me and not to go further than that; That’s why there’s nothing from patients using the drugs on the blog.

I don’t think it’s surprising to see a range of reactions…Good luck with your treatment.

• Eddy Keuninckx

June 9, 2014 at 3:53 am - Reply

Just following.

• B Johnson

June 9, 2014 at 7:00 am - Reply

Why do I feel this is another grasp for a straw? I was diagnosed with fibro after extensive testing 4 years ago, after 30 years of symptoms.. I am negative for ANY autoimmune, inflammatory, or viral abnormalities. This “research” and all like it, are chasing symptom related “cures” instead of objective root cause paths.

• Doug

April 20, 2015 at 4:37 pm - Reply

Since fibromyalgia is a diagnosis based on various criteria, rather than the actual presence of a virus, bacteria or condition, it is possible that more than one cause exists. Thus the virus could be A cause of FM, but not the sole or exclusive cause. Lyrica seems to help some people with FM (though I doubt it helps very few on this forum). That would point to a different cause, but it doesn’t mean that the virus isn’t a cause of similar symptoms in different people.

• Francesca Owens

June 9, 2014 at 7:47 am - Reply

I do not think it is a CONCERN at all that the data is not being released. I believe he is extremely confident he has found two different drug combinations that work. It is my opinion, he is trying to line up making money with the drug company and does not want any one to beat him to the punch. Keeping the data secret is allowing him to get the drug company further ahead before anyone else can make money before him. He has already contracted with one and manufacturing is under way!…

June 9, 2014 at 4:06 pm - Reply

I have to say that he does seem VERY confident in the treatments…Glad to hear there are two drug combo’s and that things are moving forward on the manufacturing front. Thanks for info Francesca – somehow I’m not surprised you were the one to dig it out. 🙂

• Francesca Owens

June 9, 2014 at 6:04 pm - Reply

Cort, I have NO doubt that these two different drug cocktails will make it to the market at some point in time. He was cunning in patenting 9 different cocktail mixes so now one could peg which was were the two real mixes. I narrowed down my opinion of which too it is. He was SO confident of his findings he immediately found a smaller dug company to partner with after patenting the 9. he then kept a very low profile in the media except a few little leaks publicly. The research at PUBMED is NOT under his name and it is under the assistant female doctor who works with him. Doctors do not run out and pair up with drug companies and then keep it secret unless they are about to make a lot of money. His mother is a virologist and tipped him off on some of her ideas. I believe he is a surgeon(?). ALSO, from what I researched. I believe one of the drugs works pretty well for ME/CFS, not perfect but pretty darn well in improving the quality of life for some of us…

• Daz

June 11, 2014 at 4:38 pm - Reply

I was diagnosed with Fibro 7 years ago after a freak accident that left me with multiple injuries, but I recall having fibro symptoms before the accident. I didn’t know what was wrong since I was young. I’ve tired all the Cymbaltas, Sivela and others but no luck. The one that has helped me control the muscle pain is Flexiril (Cyclobenzaprine), but I get really groggy. And for the fatigueness, after watching the documentary Fat, Sick & Nearly Dying- I started juicing last year and it has helped somewhat with that. Organic spinach, green leafy lettuce, kale, carrots, apples, bell peppers, celerary. You can make your own recipe. I also recall landing in the emergency room once before in my younger yearsand was told it was a virus, so that would also make sense with my fibro diagnosis.

• B

June 11, 2014 at 6:13 pm - Reply

Good stuff. Glad to see some recognition that this problem is not in our “head.” I get so sick and tired of hearing that response from doctors! I have had HSV, HPV, IBS, FMS, CFS, chronic ovarian cysts, gluten intolerance, colitis, rectal bleeding, appendicitis, anxiety, insomnia, multiple miscarriages, late term stillbirth, plantar fasciitis, ruptured plantar fascia, difficulty losing weight, MTHFR defect, generalized hypersensitivity of every sense, PTSD, the gamut . I am probably forgetting something. I am 52 and have suffered for as long as I can remember from a combination of these symptoms for as long as I can remember. The latest development for me now seems to be DJD and I am expected to need a total hip replacement within the next couple of years. I was athletically very active right up until a still birth ten years ago. If was after that the FMS, CFS, plantar pain and joint pain really kicked in. I was in so much pain all over that I could not sleep. I went through three mattress changes until I realized it was my body that was the problem and not the mattress. I have not worked for ten years due to the ongoing health challenges I continue to face. It is very hard to keep a positive attitude in the face of these relentless issues. I get so tired of hearing doctors tell me that the symptoms are the result of the depression! I have never been depressed until these persistent disabling symptoms started and I adamantly believe that my depression is situational and due to my physical disability. On a rare less painful day, my attitude completely changes and I see a glimmer of the person I used to be. I believe that it is way too often the default of western medicine to blame depression for symptoms they cannot treat, which just heaps more confusion and stigma on the people who are already suffering. It would be much better to hear that they are sorry, but at this time, their clinical understanding of a particular set of symptoms is not well understood, so there is no clear treatment to be offered. Their attempt to cover their asses by defaulting to depression or another mental illness as the cause is at least wrong, but certainly unethical based on the “first do no harm” rule of medicine. I was a practicing nurse with a BSN from a nationally highly recognized school of nursing. I got into the field because I genuinely wanted to help people. After moving from one specialty area to another in search of my niche, I finally realized I was uncomfortable because the western medical paradigm is palliative rather than curative in it’s approach. Hospitals, insurance companies and drug companies should not be privatized! When profits are made when people are sick, a palliative approach to healthcare is inherently a conflict of interest. I quit nursing as soon as I realized that since I did not want to be an agent in such a sickening healthcare system and my primary care doctor is a Naturopath. In naturopathy, the approach is most definitely curative. The emphasis is on first prevention: diet as medicine, adequate exercise and sleep and stress management. When health status falters, identifying the cause and eliminating it is the focus, not masking the symptoms with pharmaceuticals! Lastly, I would like to say that I live in WA state where medical marijuana is legal and I have tried it for fibromyalgia symptoms and it made my symptoms 100X worse. The hype about the benefits of marijuana as a cure all, needs to be mitigated by the same level of research as any other drug. Don’t get swept up in this latest version of snake oil!

• maggi

June 11, 2014 at 10:39 pm - Reply

I participated in this study and can say, first-hand, that this combination worked very well for me. my primary doctor has since put me on this meds and I am doing well.

• Hope

June 13, 2014 at 3:42 am - Reply

Hi Maggi,

As you may have read I am also doing the protocol. I have fibromyalgia/CFS going on 11 years. I have been on the protocol for about 3 weeks but I don’t feel anything yet. My worst symptoms are fatigue, insomnia and cognitive function. Would you mind sharing how long you have had fibromyalgia and when you first started feeling better on the protocol? Also, thus far what symptoms have been alleviated? I’m assuming since you are still on it you are still having symptoms since the protocol eventually is supposed to put the virus to sleep therefore we don’t need the protocol anymore?

There are so few you here of doing the protocol so I hope you don’t mind.

Thanks so much in advance for sharing!
      Hope

• ALETTA THERON

November 10, 2014 at 5:35 pm - Reply

Hi Hope

What is the name of your facebook page? I am from South Africa and would love to get the updated information as I am beyond excited.

Kind regards
        Aletta

• nancy

June 29, 2014 at 4:14 am - Reply

Maggi, and Hope, are you at liberty to privately discuss the protocols you are now following? I have long believed this link, was so glad to learn it’s being studied, and possible effective treatment is at hand. I’d like to discuss follow up w my doc.

• Hope

June 29, 2014 at 9:28 pm - Reply

Nancy, I am more than happy to speak with you about this. I’m just not sure how to get you the information. Can you provide me with your e-mail address? I had asked Maggi a question but have never heard back. If you want to give me your e-mail I think all you have to do is to say it is ok for you to provide it to me and include it with your comment. I have done this before on another board but never heard back. I have an e-mail that I could give you but I get so much junk in it I’m afraid your e-mail would go missing. The only reason I don’t want to post my main e-mail which I will give to you as soon as I hear back is because it gives out all of my personal information. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
        Kindly,
        Hope

• Nancy

June 30, 2014 at 1:55 am - Reply

Hope, so kind of you to reply so promptly! Thank you so much. You can send to narey63 at gmail dot com I do appreciate it! I’m looking forward to hearing from you! ~Nancy

• Hope

July 1, 2014 at 2:54 am -

Hi Nancy,

I sent you an e-mail. Please reply to let me know you got it.

Cheers!
            Hope

• Lynn Copeland

August 23, 2014 at 1:34 am - Reply

I am hoping that you would be so kind as to share the protocol you are taking with me. I have been really struggling with illness as I have fibro, CFS and rheumatoid arthritis.Over the past three years I have had very low white counts and have found I am constantly sick with viral infections including many cold sores. I feel I could really benefit from this protocol if it will reduce the viral load in my body. I would really appreciate it if you could contact me by email to share what medications you are being treated with. My email is lynnc31@gmail.com

• cv

June 12, 2014 at 2:47 am - Reply

In the beginning of this article Celebrex is mentioned I took this for a long
    time one of the only meds that really takes the edge away and then he decided on Lyrica
    not nearly as good as Celebrex.

• Linda

June 13, 2014 at 1:00 am - Reply

I want to say, that I have been suffering with Fibromyalgia for about 30 years and was getting really painful as I got older. One night I woke up in a lot of pain and thought, I don’t deserve to suffer like this any more. The next day, I STOPED ALL GLUTEN, SUGAR AND PROCESSED FOODS IN MY DIET. Slowly all the pain started to leave me and I can stand, walk and move easily, never thought I could feel normal again.

June 13, 2014 at 1:32 am - Reply

Amazing Linda – congratulations on your success! Thanks for passing it on 🙂

• Dana

June 13, 2014 at 1:43 pm - Reply

So does that mean in November those of us with the disease will have access to the drugs?

June 13, 2014 at 6:59 pm - Reply

It means we’ll find out which drug combo and in doses worked best in the fibromyalgia study. Since Pridgen used drugs that were already available you should be able to have access to them if you can find a doctor who can prescribe and if you can afford to pay for them.

• Tracy

July 4, 2014 at 5:34 pm - Reply

• Lisa palmer

July 11, 2014 at 2:11 pm - Reply

We the people. With Fibromaygia. NEED THIS MEDICATION. NOW!!! 3 YEAR’S IS TOO LONG TIME TO WAIT.

July 12, 2014 at 7:18 pm - Reply

Update on Timing: You’ll know about which medications were helpful in Nov. From there it will take some time, for sure, for the big clinical trial to go through and the drug combo to get FDA approval (if it does).

If you can afford the drugs, though, and want to give them a try before the big study is done I imagine you’ll be able to get them..

Good luck!

• Lisa palmer

July 12, 2014 at 7:50 pm - Reply

How much does this medication. Costs? WHEN will fibro patients from the uk receive this treatment under NHS????????

• Hope

July 14, 2014 at 3:47 am - Reply

Hi Linda,

I’m on the protocol and know someone who is getting ready to start the program in the UK. I may be able to help you if you are interested in getting on the protocol. Feel free to e-mail me at hopeful42014@yahoo.com I will respond just as soon as I’m able. I feel your frustration and will do my best to help.

Kindly,
          Hope

• D

July 13, 2014 at 5:13 pm - Reply

I suffer from FM and thank God, He has showm me other ways to help me with this medical problem. I started juicing with vegetables and fruits. It has helped me with my enery levels and flare ups. FM also has to do with food allergys, so get checked out for that too. I recommend the Documentary “Fat Sick & Nearly Dying”, on youtube or Netflicks. I promise you it will help you. Good luck.

• Nancy

July 14, 2014 at 7:08 pm - Reply

I think that Fibromyalgia may be a single diagnosis of symptoms with varying causes. What helps one sufferer does not do so much for another. I do believe dietary changes are crucial, but personally don’t agree that juicing is the answer. I happen to believe whole, raw milk products, fermented foods and a balance of clean fruits and vegetables, soaked grains and beans, home raised eggs, etc, are part of the answer but the underlying cause may be different for subsets of sufferers.

• Lisa palmer

July 14, 2014 at 8:50 pm - Reply

Thanks but I do have. A problem. With eating fruits. allergy makes me sick, all good with the Veg.

• Julie

August 7, 2014 at 10:08 pm - Reply

I recently started taking Valtrex in addition to Celebrex and I must say I have experienced significant pain relief in just a few days. I am only on starting doses but I’m extremely excited. I’ve been able to do things in the last few days that I’ve not been able to in YEARS!

August 27, 2014 at 9:00 pm - Reply

Great to hear Julie :). Please keep us informed 🙂

• Hope

August 27, 2014 at 10:01 pm - Reply

Hi Julie,

I’m glad you are already having pain free days. It sounds like you are on one of the back up protocols. I’m wondering if you originally did the primary protocol and then changed to one of the back ups. As I told Lisa below we have a facebook group focused around the protocol. If you are interested in joining I listed my e-mail in Lisa’s reply comments. Best of luck to you!

• Lisa Smith

August 11, 2014 at 11:09 pm - Reply

I was part of the second trial ending earlier this year. I stopped taking all the drugs I was taking before the trial and was almost completely symptom free. It was heartbreaking when the trial ended. I went back to as I was before. I’m eagerly waiting for final trials and release of information.

August 27, 2014 at 8:59 pm - Reply

Congratulations on your progress Lisa..I’m sure you have much to look forward to. Thanks for sharing your experience.

• Hope

August 27, 2014 at 9:56 pm - Reply

Hi Lisa,

I’m curious as to why you stopped the medication if it was working? There is a Facebook group focused around the protocol that you are welcome to join if interested. Please feel free to just e-mail me at hopeful42014@yahoo.com if you are interested. I’m glad that you were helped by the protocol!!!

• Sue

November 7, 2014 at 9:25 am - Reply

For all of you who had success with this protocol, were your viral antibodies high? I wonder if that can predict who will respond.
    Thanks

• ALETTA THERON

November 10, 2014 at 5:26 pm - Reply

Any news yet ? I am soooo excited, cannot wait.

November 10, 2014 at 7:57 pm - Reply

No but I emailed Pridgen – it’s due some time this month 🙂

• Hope

November 12, 2014 at 4:32 am - Reply

Hi Aletta,

I hope you get this. Please provide me with your e-mail and I will contact you. I can’t find the post but I know it’s somewhere where you asked about the facebook group. It is still going on and we’d be happy to have you. I was putting out an e-mail address just for this but I’m finding I’m not checking it frequently enough.

I hope to hear from you.
      Hope

• ALETTA THERON

November 12, 2014 at 5:20 am - Reply

Good morning Hope, my email address is: aletta@capitax.co.za. Thank you for your prompt reply, much apprecited.

• Hope

November 17, 2014 at 4:05 am - Reply

Hi Aletta,

I sent you an e-mail a few days ago. I hope you got it.

Take care,
          Hope

• Robert McCall

January 26, 2015 at 4:33 am - Reply

This protocol being touted by Dr. Pridgen is snake oil. I was on the Celebrex/Famvir cocktail and not only did it not improve my condition, it did absolutely nothing. Amazingly the reasoning from the Dr is that obviously there was something that prevented the protocol from working like depression or sinusitis. What a joke. Imagine if medical science started trying to tell people that antibiotics wouldn’t work if you are feeling a little down in the dumps, lol.

This is all clever build up to the marketing of this new so called cure where the only thing that will improve through the protocol is the size of the charlatans involved wallets!

Honestly, don’t waste time or money on these snake oil salesmen!

January 27, 2015 at 1:43 am - Reply

I’m sorry it didn’t work for you and I’m sure that was very disappointing but you know these are heterogeneous conditions. You probably also know people who have benefitted from things that don’t benefit you….There’s no reason to think that any protocol will help everybody. We’ve already seen some people get good results and this statistically based study shows that.

So – no – there’s no reason to call this snake oil – that’s unfair and more importantly the study indicates that it’s just not accurate. It does a disservice to people who might very well benefit from this protocol.

• kathleen

February 2, 2015 at 7:53 pm - Reply

I am very intrested in information on this study.

February 3, 2015 at 6:57 pm - Reply

See one of the more recent blogs on this site for an update.