Simmaron Powers Change in 2015!
- Published Simmaron’s Signature Spinal Fluid Studies with Columbia University
- Columbia publications contribute to renewal of NIH research program
- Began Phase 2 of Columbia Spinal Fluid study
- Extracted clinical data to document how Ampligen works in Dr. Peterson’s clinic
- Completed our portion of Columbia Microbiome study
- Completed our portion of Albany auto-immunity study
- Completed year 3 of CDC multi-site clinical study
You Power Simmaron’s Results in 2014!
- Secured partnership with Columbia University to run our Physician Fellowship, collaborating with Dr. Peterson to train doctors in ME/CFS
- Hosted Immunology Panel at IACFS/ME Conference, which made immunological testing recommendations for the medical community
- Simmaron’s Scientific Director won 2 NIH grants to study immune abnormalities in ME/CFS
- Completed our part of CDC and Columbia study extensions
- Presented at HHV6 Conference on Dr. Peterson’s experience using Vistide (cidofovir) for ME/CFS
Invest in Simmaron’s Exciting Pilot Studies!
- Luminex, Proteomic and Metabolomic Discovery in Cerebrospinal Fluid of Patients with CFS/ME, Phase 2: Begun in 2015, this 2-year study is phase 2 of the Columbia spinal fluid studies. Proteomics will be used for biomarker identification and metabolomics to study bacteria and fungi-produced chemicals that enter systemic circulation. Collaborators: Columbia University and Sierra Internal Medicine. The 2-year cost of this study is $425,000, of which $273,000 has been funded.
- Data Extraction Studies: Simmaron has unparalleled data from Dr. Peterson’s clinical experience monitoring immune testing and utilizing immune-based treatments. We seek funding to extract and statistically analyze clinical experience with treatments to publish data that will stimulate more clinical trials in ME/CFS. Collaborators: Sierra Internal Medicine. Cost: $100,000 for 2016.
Friends and Supporters: