You Power Simmaron’s Results in 2014-15!
- Published Simmaron’s Signature Spinal Fluid Studies
- Secured partnership with Columbia University to run our Physician Fellowship, collaborating with Dr. Peterson to train doctors in ME/CFS
- Hosted Immunology Panel at IACFS/ME Conference, which made immunological testing recommendations for the medical community
- Simmaron’s Scientific Director won 2 NIH grants to study immune abnormalities in ME/CFS
- Completed our part of CDC and Columbia study extensions
- Extracted clinical data to document how Ampligen works in Dr. Peterson’s clinic
- Moving study results into the peer-reviewed publication process – stay tuned for more publications!
Invest in Simmaron’s Exciting Pilot Studies!
- Data Extraction Studies: Simmaron has unparalleled data from clinical experience monitoring immune testing and utilizing immune-based treatments. We seek funding to extract and statistically analyze clinical experience with treatments, such as Ampligen, to publish data that will stimulate more clinical trials in ME/CFS. Collaborators: Sierra Internal Medicine. Cost: $100,000 for 2015-2016.
- Assessment of the Prevalence of Clonal T-cell Receptor Gamma Gene Rearrangements in CFS Patients with Herpes Virus Infections: Simmaron will assess the diagnostic and prognostic potential value of analyzing CFS/ME patients for T-cell receptor gamma clonality. As CFS/ME is associated with increased incidence of lymphoma and certain other cancers, this study will investigate the value of T-cell gene rearrangements in identifying a subset of patients who are at risk of developing cancer, for diagnostic and treatment purposes. Collaborators: University of Nevada Reno, Sierra Internal Medicine. Cost: $152,000
Friends and Supporters: